The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Dangote Cement P.L.C. is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 14 other African countries. To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive and as part of our growing vision.
We seek to recruit candidates for the vacant position below in our Transport Division:
- Job Type : Full Time
- Qualification : BA/BSc/HND
- Experience : 2 years
- Location : Lagos
- Job Field : Administration / Secretarial
- Conduct strategic analysis across DCP's (Dangote Cement Plc) operational footprint and communicate implications and recommendations to management
- Support the annual business planning process and the quarterly business planning updates
- Identify operational improvement opportunities and recommend initiatives to close gaps Prepare Analysis of various reports from the regions on Production, Cost, Sales, EBITDA etc
- Collate various data into useful information for decision making
- Trend analysis and forecasting
- Research and analyse macro, industry and competitive trends across the countries we operate in and communicate to the Executive Management Team
- Develop forecasts for evolution of cement demand, market shares, prices, and costs based on forecast evolution of the macro-economic and competitive environment
- Monitor and update forecasts for the various countries on a quarterly basis Business planning
- Define templates and frameworks to be used by the BUs during
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in a related discipline at the level of a strong second class upper or first class.
- Minimum of 2 -3 years experience.
- Management consulting experience will be an added advantage.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit DANGOTE CAREER PAGE