The Accounting staff supports the Accountant in performing administration department procedures: registering house invoices, maintaining ledger bookkeeping entries, reconciling accounts according to hotel schedules and forwarding financial analyses to appropriate recipients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the timely billing of accounts.
- Maintain a filing system for account receivable records.
- Assist in balancing daily transfer to city ledger and post, edit and update to accounts receivable system.
- Assist in the reconciliation of accounts.
- Respond to and resolve account queries.
- Collate suppliers’ documentation for processing.
- Ensure all invoices have the appropriate documentation attached and approvals prior to processing.
- Process all invoices and statements.
- Record and process payments of goods and services.
- Maintain a filing system for accounts payable records.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with outside companies to ensure timely and accurate supply of goods and services.
- Check arithmetic accuracy and invoices.
- Assist in reconciling the weekly purchase log.
- Prepare cheque run for approval on a weekly basis.
- Reconcile supplier statements with established records and report any discrepancies.
- BSC/HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Competence in Microsoft office products, most especially Excel and accounting software programmes
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on
Endeavor to share