Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. Our headquarters are in The Hague, the Netherlands, and our Chief Executive Officer is Ben van Beurden.
The parent company of the Shell group is Royal Dutch Shell plc, which is incorporated in England and Wales.
Our strategy to generate profitable growth remains to drive forward with our investment programme, to deliver sustainable growth and provide competitive returns to shareholders, while helping to meet global energy demand in a responsible way.
In Upstream we focus on exploring for new oil and gas reserves and developing major projects where our technology and know-how adds value to the resource holders.
In Downstream our emphasis remains on sustained cash generation from our existing assets and selective investments in growth markets.
As a result of our expansion, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organisation through our Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will work in our office located in Lagos, Nigeria and may occasionally travel outside the country for further training in the field.
• HND/BSc in any discipline
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
• Knowledge and adherence to satisfy rules and regulations.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good house keeping standards.
• No skill and experience is required as adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants.
Experience: No Experience required
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should forward their CV or Cover letter to the Agent's Email hr.acerintegrated @gmail.com not forgetting to include the company applying to as your CV will be redirected. Not abiding will lead to total disqualification. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.